P2 Primary Cell 4D-NucleofectorTM X Kit L
For efficient transfection of specific primary cells, e.g. mouse macrophages and NHDF, in the 4D-NucleofectorTM X Unit (100 µL format).
The P2 Primary Cell 4D-NucleofectorTM X Kit L is one of our five 4D-NucleofectorTM Kits suited for transfecting primary cells in the 100 µL NucleocuvetteTM Vessel format when working with the 4D-NucleofectorTM X Unit.
This kit has been determined to be optimal for transfecting following cell types:
- Macrophage (mouse)
- NHDF (human), neonatal
The respective cell type-specific Optimized Protocols or recommendations are available under "Instructions" or in our knowledge database. In these Optimized Protocols the best Nucleofection conditions are indicated. In addition, we share our experience and knowledge for treatment of individual cell types.
The kit is available in different variants for either 12 or 24 reactions.
- High transfection efficiencies for primary cells
- Cells maintain functionality post transfection
- Conditions are transferable between 4D-NucleofectorTM System, 96-well ShuttleTM System and 384-well NucleofectorTM System
- Transfection of cell numbers in the range of 2 x 105 to 2 x 107 cells
- Low throughput applications
Content & Storage
2.25 mL P2 Primary Cell NucleofectorTM Solution
0.5 mL Supplement 1
50 µg pmaxGFPTM Vector (1 μg/μl in 10 mM Tris pH 8.0)
24 x 100 µL NucleocuvetteTM Vessel
24 x Single use pipettes