TheraPEAKTM X-VIVOTM-15 Serum-free Hematopoietic Cell Medium
TheraPEAKTMX-VIVOTM 15, Serum-free hematopoietic cell medium, with L-Glutamine, without gentamicin and phenol red, xenofree, 5L bag
TheraPEAKTM X-VIVOTM 15 Media are similar in composition to X-VIVOTM 10 Media but is better suited for rapidly growing cells, specifically cells of the immune system.
Cell types grown in TheraPEAKTM X-VIVOTM 15 include:
- Human monocytes
- Macrophage cells
- tumor infiltrating lymphocytes (TIL)
- marrow infiltration lymphocytes (MIL)
TheraPEAKTM X-VIVOTM 15 Media is mostly well known for its ability to support the proliferation of purified CD3+ cells isolated from peripheral blood and human tumors making it well suited for CAR-T applications.
In order to provide the optimal environment for different cell types used for multiple applications, TheraPEAKTM X-VIVOTM 15, is available in the following formulations:
- Research use only formulations only available in Europe:
- BE02-060F contains L-glutamine, gentamicin, and phenol red
- BE02-060Q contains L-glutamine, gentamicin, and phenol red.
- GMP formulation only available in Europe:
- BE02-061Q contains L-glutamine but does not contain gentamicin or phenol red.
- Research use only formulations only available in the US
- 04-418Q, contains L-glutamine, gentamicin and phenol red.
- GMP formulations only available in the US
- BEBP04-744, contains L-glutamine but does not contain gentamicin or phenol red.
- BP04-744Q, contains L-glutamine but does not contain gentamicin or phenol red.
- Research use only formulation available with recombinant transferrin instead of native human transferrin:
- BE02-053Q contains L-glutamine, gentamicin, recombinant transferrin, and phenol red. The recombinant transferrin replaces native transferrin.
- GMP formulation available with recombinant transferrin instead of native transferrin:
- BE02-054Q, contains L-glutamine and recombinant transferrin but does not contain gentamicin or phenol red. The recombinant transferrin replaces native transferrin.
All TheraPEAKTM media are GMP products intended to support further manufacturing and are produced to GMP raw material standards. These media products conform with cGMP manufacturing compliance expectations for medical devices including 21 CFR Part 820 and ISO 13485. TheraPEAKTM media products are produced at FDA registered manufacturing sites with an ISO 13485 certified quality management system. All research use only formulations are produced according to ISO:9001.
- Superior media for most hematopoietic cells types including dendritic cells, lymphocytes, monocytes, macrophages and granulocytes.
- Formulations only contain human derived components
- More regulatory friendly as human component is replaced by a recombinant one
- Highly cited in scientific literature
- Clinical proven formulations providing process safety and constancy
- High productivity resulting in a high viable cell yield
- Serum Free media result in a more defined process and result in limited immune response
- Efficient transgene expression Desirable T-cell phenotype
- Proliferation of peripheral blood lymphocytes
- Proliferation of tumor infiltrating lymphocytes
- Cryopreservation of human tissue
- Cultivation of human monocytes and macrophages
- Cultivation of stem cells
- Cultivation of dendritic cells
- Cultivation of CAR-T cells
Content & Storage