TheraPEAKTM X-VIVOTM-15 Serum-free Hematopoietic Cell Medium
TheraPEAKTMX-VIVOTM 15, Serum-free hematopoietic cell medium, with L-Glutamine, gentamicin and phenol red, xenofree, 5L
TheraPEAKTMX-VIVOTM 15 Media are similar in composition to X-VIVOTM 10 Media and have been optimized for the proliferation of tumor infiltrating lymphocytes (TIL) under serum-free conditions. X-VIVOTM 15 Media support the proliferation of purified CD3+ cells isolated from peripheral blood and human tumors. X-VIVOTM 15 Media can also be used to support the growth of human monocytes, macrophage cells and cell lines, PBL, granulocytes, and natural killer (NK) cells. In addition, X-VIVOTM 15 Media provide a serum-free environment for the expansion of HUT-78 and related human lymphocytic cell lines. Please see Supplemental Information for additional hematopoietic cell applications.
X-VIVOTM 15 versions:
- 04-418Q and 02-060Q are formulated with L-glutamine, gentamicin, and phenol red.
- 04-744Q and 02-061Q contain L-glutamine but does not contain gentamicin or phenol red.
- BE02-053Q is formulated with L-glutamine, gentamicin, recombinant transferrin, and phenol red.The recombinant transferrin replaces native transferrin.
- BE02-054Q, contains L-glutamine and recombinant transferrin but does not contain gentamicin or phenol red. The recombinant transferrin replaces native transferrin.
All BioWhittakerTM Cell Culture Media products are for Research Use Only (RUO) and are not approved for human or veterinary use or for use in clinical or in vitro diagnostic procedures. If you require GMP grade media, contact Lonza for more details.
- Superior media for most hematopoietic cells types including dendritic cells, lymphocytes, monocytes, macrophages and granulocytes.
- Formulations only contain human derived components
- More regulatory friendly as human component is replaced by a recombinant one
- Highly cited in scientific literature
- Clinical proven formulations providing process safety and constancy
- High productivity resulting in a high viable cell yield
- Serum Free media result in a more defined process and result in limited immune response
- Efficient transgene expression Desirable T-cell phenotype
- Proliferation of peripheral blood lymphocytes
- Proliferation of tumor infiltrating lymphocytes
- Cryopreservation of human tissue
- Cultivation of human monocytes and macrophages
- Cultivation of stem cells
- Cultivation of dendritic cells
- Cultivation of CAR-T cells
Content & Storage