TheraPEAKTM X-VIVOTM-10 Serum-free Hematopoietic Cell Medium
TheraPEAKTMX-VIVOTM 10, Serum free hematopoietic cell medium, with L-Glutamine, without gentamicin and phenol red, xenofree, 1 L
TheraPEAKTM X-VIVOTM 10 Media formulations are designed to support slower growing, less mature cells such as hematopoetic stem cells and natural killer cells. TheraPEAKTM X-VIVOTM 10 also supports the generation of Lymphokine activated killer (LAK) cells and peripheral blood lymphocytes (PBL). TheraPEAKTMX-VIVOTM 10 Media is available as a 1X liquid in 3 convenient formulations as off the shelf catalog items. Additional customization of packaging available.
X-VIVOTM 10, catalog number (BE)04-380Q contains L-glutamine, gentamicin, and phenol red and is only available labeled for research use only.
TheraPEAKTM X-VIVOTM 10, catalog number (BE)BP04-743Q contains L-glutamine but does not contain gentamicin or phenol red.
TheraPEAKTM X-VIVOTM 10, catalog number (BE)BP02-055Q contains L-glutamine and recombinant transferrin but does not contain gentamicin or phenol red. The recombinant transferrin replaces native human transferrin.
- Superior media for most hematopoietic cells types including dendritic cells, lymphocytes, monocytes, macrophages and granulocytes.
- Formulations only contain human derived components
- More regulatory friendly as human component is replaced by a recombinant one
- Highly cited in scientific literature
- Clinical proven formulations providing process safety and constancy
- High productivity resulting in a high viable cell yield
- Serum Free media result in a more defined process and result in limited immune response
- Efficient transgene expression Desirable T-cell phenotype
- Proliferation of peripheral blood lymphocytes
- Proliferation of tumor infiltrating lymphocytes
- Cryopreservation of human tissue
- Cultivation of human monocytes and macrophages
- Cultivation of stem cells
- Cultivation of dendritic cells
- Cultivation of CAR-T cells
Content & Storage