Our Core Competencies
Whether you need different donors, want to develop a new 3D model, or set up a co-culture, we can help you overcome your primary cell culture challenges. With Lonza's primary cells and media products, you get access to:
- Products that are trusted by scientific community – Whether you are writing a grant application or developing a screening assay, using our cells and media gives you the added level of confidence in the results achieved. Our products are widely published and recognized for quality and consistency.
- A qualified supplier in many pharmaceutical companies – All tissue utilized for our products is ethically obtained and meets global guidelines. Our manufacturing capabilities in ISO-standard research products to GMP-grade production simplifies shift from research into therapeutic applications.
- Cells from normal and diseased donors – Over 20 donors are available for select cell types and special donor characteristics can be requested. For diseased cells, detailed donor information including list of medications, cause of death and more can be requested by contacting our scientific support team
- Custom solutions including cell isolation, media production and 3D culture services – Our Cell BioServices gives you access to expanded options such as additional normal or diseased cells or protocol development for 3D culture.
- A support team cross-trained in cells, transfection and 3D culture – Our scientific support team offers one-on-one assistance by leveraging upon our protocols, whitepapers, a vast library of publications and cell culture expertise. We strive for excellence when helping our customers with their experiments.
Our Cryopreserved Human Primary Cells Are
- Flexible – Removes time-dependencies with tissue procurement and isolations. Ready-to-use cells.
- Ideal for Scale Up – Cells are produced as large batches. Same batch can be stored, archived and utilized as needed for long-term studies
- Authenticated – Thorough quality control testing completed to assure cell identity
- Performance guaranteed when used with recommended media, reagents and protocols
- All tissue utilized for our human cell products is ethically obtained with documented, legal permission for research use. Upon request, detailed donor information including medical history can be provided both for normal and diseased cells. Contact Scientific Support for further details.