Quasi Vivo® Systems are a series of advanced interconnected cell culture flow systems, specifically designed to improve cellular phenotypes and human in vivo relevance of in vitro cell culture models.
By introducing flow to the in vitro environment, Quasi Vivo® significantly increases the physiological relevance of your research, enabling you to generate models with improved predictive value, greatly improving confidence in the validity of your results.
- Delivers oxygen and nutrients to the cells
- Removes waste products
- Stimulates the cells (flow stress)
- Provides a better mechanism for cell-to-cell signaling
- Enables systemic (multi-organ) models
- Flexible and easy to use: No engineers required