P3 Primary Cell 4D-NucleofectorTM LV Kit L
The P3 Primary Cell 4D-NucleofectorTM LV Kit L is suited for larger scale transfection of primary cells in the 1 mL NucleocuvetteTM Cartridge format when working with the 4D-NucleofectorTM LV Unit. With the 1 mL NucleocuvetteTM Cartridge a fixed volume of 1 mL can be transfected. The cartridge is manually filled via a sterile injection port.
This kit has been determined to be optimal for transfecting following primary cells and many others that use Solution P3 as optimal NucleofectorTM Solution:
- B cell (human)
- CD34+ cell (human)
- DC (human)
- ES (human), H9
- Macrophage (human)
- Monocyte (human)
- T cell (human), stim.
- T cell (mouse), unstim.
The respective cell type-specific Optimized Protocols or recommendations are available under "Instructions" or in our knowledge database. In these Optimized Protocols the best Nucleofection conditions are indicated. In addition, we share our experience and knowledge for treatment of individual cell types.
*Note: From the five primary cell solutions (P1 – P5) that come with the 4D-NucleofectorTM System only P3 is available for the large-scale formats so far. Solution P3 is suited for most immune and stem cells (e.g. T cells, dendritic cells, CD34 hematopoietic stem cells). For other solutions please contact our Scientific Support.
- Closed Nucleofection of up to 108 primary cells
- Conditions transferable from existing smaller scale protocols
- Simple manual filling via sterile injection port
- Transfection within seconds
- For large scale transfection of up to 1 x 108 cells
- Ex-vivo modification of human primary cells for the development and establishment of cell therapy applications (e.g. genome editing generation of CAR-T cells)
- Generation of large numbers of transiently modified primary cells for cell-based assays
Content & Storage
2.25 mL P3 Primary Cell NucleofectorTM Solution
0.5 mL Supplement 1
50 µg pmaxGFPTM Vector (1 μg/μl in 10 mM Tris pH 8.0)
2 x 1 mL NucleocuvetteTM Cartridge