384-well NucleofectorTM System
The 384-well NucleofectorTM System is an independent platform for high-throughput Nucleofection in a 384-well format. With an extremely fast plate processing time of 1 minute per plate, it is perfectly suited for screening applications with maximum reproducibility.
The 384-well NucleofectorTM System consists of a Power Supply Unit generating the high voltage pulses, a Plate Handler Unit and an intuitive PC-based Operation Software.
The 384-well NucleofectorTM Kits use existing 96-well ShuttleTM Protocols with conductive polymer 384-well NucleocuvetteTM Plates. For an automated Nucleofection Process that requires long-term storage of cells in NucleofectorTM Solution, some cells may require specialized Automation Kits.
Dimensions (w × d × h):
- 384-well NucleofectorTM Plate Handler: 40 cm × 42 cm × 15 cm (15.7 × 16.5 × 5.9 in)
- 384-NucleofectorTM Power Supply: 13.5 cm × 50 cm × 45 cm (5.3 × 19.6 × 17.7 in)
- 384-well NucleofectorTM Plate Handler: 10 kg (22.04 lb)
- 384-well NucleofectorTM Power Supply: 14 kg (30.86 lb)
- Fast - Processes a 384-well plate in one minute, carousel capable of handling two plates
- High performance combined with minimum material consumption - Nucleofection of low cell numbers down to 2x104 cells
- Easy-to-use - Uses existing 96-well ShuttleTM Protocols
- Automation compatible - Seamless integration into automated liquid handling environments
- High-throughput Nucleofection of low cell numbers down to 2 × 104 cells
- Screening of arrayed cDNA, RNAi or CRISPR libraries
Content & Storage
1 HT Nucleofector™ Plate Handler
1 HT Nucleofector™ Power Supply
1 Laptop with HT Nucleofector™ Software