384-well NucleofectorTM System
The 384-well NucleofectorTM System is an independent platform for high-throughput Nucleofection in a 384-well format. With an extremely fast plate processing time of 1 minute per plate, it is perfectly suited for screening applications with maximum reproducibility.
The 384-well NucleofectorTM System consists of a Power Supply Unit generating the high voltage pulses, a Plate Handler Unit and an intuitive PC-based Operation Software.
The 384-well NucleofectorTM Kits use existing 96-well ShuttleTM Protocols with conductive polymer 384-well NucleocuvetteTM Plates. For an automated Nucleofection Process that requires long-term storage of cells in NucleofectorTM Solution, some cells may require specialized Automation Kits.
There are cell type-specific Optimized Protocols or recommendations available in our knowledge database. In these Optimized Protocols the best Nucleofection conditions are indicated. In addition, we share our experience and knowledge for treatment of individual cell types.
Dimensions (w × d × h):
- 384-well NucleofectorTM Plate Handler: 40 cm × 42 cm × 15 cm (15.7 × 16.5 × 5.9 in)
- 384-NucleofectorTM Power Supply: 13.5 cm × 50 cm × 45 cm (5.3 × 19.6 × 17.7 in)
- 384-well NucleofectorTM Plate Handler: 10 kg (22.04 lb)
- 384-well NucleofectorTM Power Supply: 14 kg (30.86 lb)
Laptop operating system: Windows 7 or 10
- Fast - Processes a 384-well plate in one minute, carousel capable of handling two plates
- High performance combined with minimum material consumption - Nucleofection of low cell numbers down to 2x104 cells
- Easy-to-use - Uses existing 96-well ShuttleTM Protocols
- Automation compatible - Seamless integration into automated liquid handling environments
- High-throughput Nucleofection of low cell numbers down to 2 × 104 cells
- Screening of arrayed cDNA, RNAi or CRISPR libraries
Content & Storage
1 HT NucleofectorTM Plate Handler
1 HT NucleofectorTM Power Supply
1 Laptop with HT NucleofectorTM Software