Basic NucleofectorTM Kit for Primary Mammalian Epithelial Cells
In addition to various cell type-specific kits for primary epithelial cells, we also provide a cell group-specific Basic NucleofectorTM Kit. This kit is suited to determine the optimal transfection conditions for any mammalian epithelial cell type that lacks a cell type specific Optimized Protocol for the NucleofectorTM 2b Device (or older generations I or II). In a first experiment a selection of different NucleofectorTM Programs is tested in combination with the Basic NucleofectorTM Solution for epithelial cells. The kit is available in different variants for either 10 or 25 or 4 x 25 reactions.
The respective cell type-specific Optimized Protocols or recommendations are available under "Instructions" or in our knowledge database. In these Optimized Protocols the best Nucleofection conditions are indicated. In addition, we share our experience and knowledge for treatment of individual cell types.
- Optimization can be performed within 1 experiment
- Detailed protocol guiding through the optimization procedure
- Optional result fine tuning with help of our Scientific Support Team
- Transfection efficiencies up to 83% - Viabilities up to 98%
- Kit suited for epithelial cells from different mammalian species and various organs
- Already tested for renal proximal tubular epithelial cells (RPTEC) human prostate epithelial cells (hPrEc) and human small airway epithelial cells (SAEC)
Content & Storage
4 x 2.25 mL NucleofectorTM Solution for Primary Mammalian Epithelial Cells
4 x 0.5 mL Supplement 1
4 x 30 µg pmaxGFPTM Vector (0.5 μg/μl in 10 mM Tris pH 8.0)
4 x 25 Aluminum cuvette (100 µL)
4 x 25 Single use pipettes