Mouse CD1 Brain Cortex Neurons
Ready-to-use CloneticsTM Mouse Brain CD1 Cortex Neurons (M-CX-400) are isolated from Mouse CD1 brain (E14,15). These are sold as cell suspensions of high quality primary embryonic brain neuronal cells (including glia) prepared by standardized methods, and are ready for immediate culture.
Each vial of cortex cells contains approximately 4 million viable cells. This will seed into 10 or more wells of a 24-well plate and 50 or more wells of a 96-well plate using the recommended plating densities and medium. After approximately 4 days in culture, the cells will form a neurite network and by the 7th day, debris will be minimal.
Recommended medium: PNGMTM BulletKitTM (CC-4461)
- No tissue dissection or animal handling required
- Increased data reproducibility
- Characteristic morphology and staining tests confirm tissue origin and cell type
- Negative for mycoplasma, bacteria, yeast and fungi
- Certificate of Analysis (CoA) is available for every batch
- Neurotransmitter Function
- Gene Expression
- Signaling Pathways
- Drug/Compound Screening
- Advanced Cell Culture Models
Content & Storage
≥4,000,000 cryopreserved cells per ampule