P3 Primary Cell 4D-NucleofectorTM X Kit S
The P3 Primary Cell 4D-NucleofectorTM X Kit S is one of our five 4D-NucleofectorTM Kits suited for transfecting primary cells in the 20 µL 16-well NucleocuvetteTM Strip format when working with the 4D-NucleofectorTM X Unit.
This kit has been determined to be optimal for transfecting following cell types:
- B cell (human)
- CD34+ cell (human)
- Chondrocyte (human)
- DC (human)
- DC (mouse), mature
- ES (human), H9
- ES (mouse)
- Hepatocyte (human)
- HMEC (human)
- Keratinocyte (human)
- Macrophage (human)
- Monocyte (human)
- Neuron (rat), brain Hi/Cx
- NHBE (human)
- RPE (human)
- T cell (human), stim.
- T cell (mouse), unstim.
The respective cell type-specific Optimized Protocols or recommendations are available under "Instructions" or in our knowledge database. In these Optimized Protocols the best Nucleofection conditions are indicated. In addition, we share our experience and knowledge for treatment of individual cell types.
- High transfection efficiencies for primary cells
- Cells maintain functionality post transfection
- Conditions are transferable between 4D-NucleofectorTM System, 96-well ShuttleTM System and 384-well NucleofectorTM System
- Transfection of low cell numbers in the range of 5 x 104 to 1 x 106 cells
- Medium throughput applications
- Optimization of transfection conditions e.g. substrate titrations
Content & Storage
2 x 0.675 mL P3 Primary Cell NucleofectorTM Solution
2 x 0.15 mL Supplement 1
50 µg pmaxGFPTM Vector (1 μg/μl in 10 mM Tris pH 8.0)
2 x 16-well NucleocuvetteTM Strips (20 μl)