NHOst – Human Osteoblasts
Cryopreserved ampule of Normal Human Osteoblasts (NHOst) containing ≥ 500,000 cells
What You May Also Need
Cryopreserved CloneticsTM Normal Human Osteobalsts (NHOst) are guaranteed through 10 population doublings, stain positive for alkaline phosphatase and mineralization.
All cells test negative for mycoplasma, bacteria, yeast, and fungi. HIV-1, hepatitis B and hepatitis C are not detected for all donors and/or cell lots. A Certificate of Analysis is provided for each cell lot purchased.
- No tissue dissection required
- Increased data reproducibility
- Characteristic morphology and staining tests confirm tissue origin and cell type
- Negative for mycoplasma, bacteria, yeast and fungi
- Certificate of Analysis (CoA) is available for every batch
Content & Storage
1 x Cryopreserved ampule of NHOst containing ≥ 500,000 cells