Basic NucleofectorTM Kit for Primary Mammalian Endothelial Cells
In addition to various cell type-specific kits for primary endothelial cells, we also provide a cell group-specific Basic NucleofectorTM Kit. This kit is suited to determine the optimal transfection conditions for any mammalian endothelial cell type that lacks a cell type specific Optimized Protocol for the NucleofectorTM 2b Device (or older generations I or II). In a first experiment a selection of different NucleofectorTM Programs is tested in combination with the Basic NucleofectorTM Solution for endothelial cells. The kit is available in different variants for either 10 or 25 or 4 x 25 reactions.
The respective cell type-specific Optimized Protocols or recommendations are available under "Instructions" or in our knowledge database. In these Optimized Protocols the best Nucleofection conditions are indicated. In addition, we share our experience and knowledge for treatment of individual cell types.
- Optimizations can be performed within 1 experiment
- Detailed protocol guiding through the optimization procedure
- Optional result fine tuning with help of our Scientific Support Team
- Transfection efficiencies up to 90%
- Viabilities up to 85%
- Kit suited for endothelial cells from different mammalian species and various organs
- Already tested for human pulmonary artery endothelial cells
Content & Storage
2 x 0.45 mL NucleofectorTM Solution for Primary Mammalian Endothelial Cells
2 x 0.1 mL Supplement 1
30 µg pmaxGFPTM Vector (0.5 μg/μl in 10 mM Tris pH 8.0)
10 Aluminum cuvette (100 µL)
10 Single use pipettes