PyroWaveTM XM Fluorescence Reader
The PyroWaveTM XM Fluorescence Reader brings a new generation in fluorescence technology to users of the PyroGeneTM Recombinant Factor C Endotoxin Detection Assay. This fluorescence microplate reader is optimized for Lonza’s PyroGeneTM Assay, bringing new and improved technology to the laboratory.
What You May Also Need
The PyroWaveTM XM Fluorescence Reader is a part of the quantitative endotoxin detection system that supports the PyrogeneTM rFC Endpoint Fluorescent Assay. This reader replaces the Lonza Flx800TM LBS reader, bringing in a new generation in fluorescence technology to users of the PyrogeneTM Assay. Optimized specifically for Lonza's PyrogeneTM, this reader brings new and improved technology to the laboratory. The PyroWaveTM XM reader offers numerous enhancements in incubation, optics, automation capability, and overall reader maintenanceand robustness. Controlled by Lonza's WinKQCLTM Endotoxin and Analysis Software, version 5.3 and higher, Lonza delivers a high performance and easy to use system for users interested in an alternative to the horseshoe crab-based endotoxin detection test methods.
On-site service and preventative maintenance contracts are available to help ensure that your instrument is working properly.
- Read Capabilities: Fluorescence, Luminescence**, TRF**, FP**
- Read Position: Top read
- Light Source: Xenon Flash
- Detection: High Performance Photo Multiplier Tube
- Fluorescence Sensitivity: Fluorescein @ 1pM/well in a 96 well plate
- Wavelength range: 200 – 850nm**
- Temperature control: ±0.2°C at 37°C
- Power: 100-240 volts AC 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 39.1 cm W x 47.2 cm D x 32.8 cm H (15.4" W x 18.6' D x 12.9"H)
- Filters Included: One easy-to-swap filter cube with the following filter configuration:
|Assay Type||Excitation Filter (nm)||Emission Filter (nm)||Dichroic Filter (nm)|
**Additional Filter cubes and filters must be purchased for additional wavelengths and read capabilities
Improved PyrogeneTM Assay Performance
Reduced Reader Maintenance
High perfornance optics
4-ZoneTM Incubation at 37°C