The FlashGelTM System for fast electrophoresis of DNA is the ideal sample screening tool. Check up to 32 PCR or restriction fragments quickly without having to plan your day around agarose gels or verify your DNA sample integrity prior to downstream analysis. The FlashGelTM System is the fastest way to separate DNA and the best way to watch DNA migration as it happens. This revolutionary new tool separates DNA in 2 - 7 minutes. Monitor gel runs right at the bench, without UV light. The highly sensitive system allows a 5-20X reduction in DNA levels - saving both time and money. FlashGelTM Cassettes contain precast, prestained agarose gels and buffer - no need for gel preparation, buffer addition or gel staining.
- 5 minute separation and recovery, See bands in as little as 2 minutes
- Recover samples directly without UV light band excision or purification
- Real-time separation and documentation
- Watch band migration as it happens
- Photograph gels at the bench without DNA damaging UV light
- Outstanding sensitivity and resolution
- DNA Electrophoresis
- RNA Electrophoresis
Content & Storage
- The FlashGelTM System (Cat. No. 57067) contains a FlashGelTM Dock, a FlashGelTM Camera, a pack of 1.2% FlashGelTM DNA Cassettes, Loading dye and Marker.