PowerCHOTM 2 Serum-free Medium – Chemically Defined in a 10 L bag
PowerCHOTM Media are hydrolysate-free, serum-free, and non-animal origin media for supporting high-density CHO cells in suspension. For therapeutic bioprocessing applications, these protein-free formulations also facilitate both downstream purification and regulatory compliance. PowerCHOTM contains HEPES and Pluronic® F-68, but does not contain L-glutamine, phenol red, hypoxanthine, and thymidine.
PowerCHOTM 2 Chemically Defined, Serum-free CHO Media is optimized for both cell growth and protein production. The 10 L bag provides a flexible single use approach.
This BioWhittakerTM Cell Culture Media is produced according to cGMP and labelled "For Further Manufacturing" (FFM). GMP Products are intended for research or further manufacturing use only. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR DIRECT THERAPEUTIC USE IN HUMANS.
If you require different pack sizes, contact Lonza for more details.
- Maximum culture performance through balanced formulation
- Maintain high viability (>90%) at high cell densities
- Confidence in performance lot-to-lot with chemically defined, serum-free media
- Easily scaleable to support high-density, large scale production volumes
- Bags serve as a single use system
High yield protein production in CHO cells in a single use bag
Content & Storage
10 L bag filled with PowerCHOTM2 Medium