ViaLightTM Plus Cell Proliferation and Cytotoxicity BioAssay Kit, 1000 Test
ViaLightTM Plus BioAssay Kits are designed to provide unprecedented speed and sensitivity for cytotoxicity and cell proliferation studies. The ViaLightTM Assay incorporates bioluminescent detection of cellular ATP as a measure of viability. Measurement of ATP is the most accurate, effective, and direct way of determining the number of living cells in culture.
The ViaLightTM Plus BioAssay is designed to deliver a high, stable luminescent signals for an extended period of time for greater experimental design flexibility. The easy two-step, non-radioactive assay is scalable for high-throughput applications in both 96-well and 384-well formats. The assay can be run on a variety of luminometers.
- Fast - Results from a 96 well plate can be processed and analyzed in as little as 10 minutes.
- Sensitive - Detect as few as 10 cells allowing for lower seeding densities and more assays.
- Convenient - Simply add two reagents directly to your culture well and read. No cell washing or medium removal required.
- Flexible - Dynamic range of 5 decades and excellent performance with both adherent or suspension cultures allows you to design the experiment for your needs.
- Robust - Stable bioluminescent signal (half-life >5 hours) facilitates manual or batch processing. And, unlike MTT or Alamar Blue assays, ViaLightTM Bioassays are not prone to interference due to culture condition changes.
Content & Storage
1000 tests (Sufficient for 10 plates)
- 2 x LT27-212 ATP monitoring reagent plus, Lyophilized
- 2 x LT27-079 Assay buffer, 50 m bottles,
- 1 x LT27-076 Cell lysis reagent, 50 mL bottle