eLearning: Introduction to Endotoxin
Lonza’s e-Learning Modules are a series of interactive, online training courses designed to deliver technical knowledge you and your team need, without interrupting your daily workflow. These training programs can be purchased and taken at your convenience, when your schedule permits.
Who Should Participate?
- QC professionals
- Quality Assurance (QA) Specialists
- Production/Manufacturing Personnel
What is the Typical Content of an e-Learning Module?
- Interactive training session with follow up questions after each section
- Videos to demonstrate the experimental set-up and handling
- Knowledge test at the end of each module
- Printable Training Certificate (valid for one year) after successful completion of the Knowledge Test
The Introduction to Endotoxin module introduces the learner to endotoxin, the effects endotoxin can cause to the body, regulatory compliance and calculating acceptable endotoxin limits. Information on additional courses can be found under the Related Products tab.