Rat Calvariae Osteoblasts
What You May Also Need
Ready-to-use Rat Calvariae Osteoblasts are dissociated from Sprague Dawley rat embryos. These cells offer an excellent model system for the study of osteoblastic growth and mineralization and can be used in research applications for bone disease, repair and formation.
Every cell lot is tested for the ability to form mineralized nodules. Additionally, you can conveniently measure mineralization with our OsteoImageTM Mineralization Assay (PA-1503).
Proliferation: Lonza's classical DMEM (12-604F) medium and MSCGMTM SingleQuotsTM Supplements (PT-4105)
Differentiation: Lonza's classical DMEM (12-604F) medium and hMSCTM Ostergenic Differentiation SingleQuotsTM Kit (PT-4120)
- No tissue dissection or animal handling required
- Increased data reproducibility
- Characteristic morphology and staining tests confirm tissue origin and cell type
- Negative for mycoplasma, bacteria, yeast and fungi
- Certificate of Analysis (CoA) is available for every batch
Content & Storage
≥ 500,000 cells in a 0.25 mL cell suspension