PowerCHOTM 2 Serum-free Medium – Chemically Defined
PowerCHOTM Media are hydrolysate-free, serum-free, and non-animal origin media for supporting high-density CHO cells in suspension. For therapeutic bioprocessing applications, these protein-free formulations also facilitate both downstream purification and regulatory compliance.
PowerCHOTM contains HEPES and Pluronic® F-68, but does not contain L-glutamine, phenol red, hypoxanthine, and thymidine.
All BioWhittakerTM Cell Culture Media products are for Research Use Only (RUO) and are not approved for human or veterinary use or for use in clinical or in vitro diagnostic procedures. If you require GMP grade media, contact Lonza for more details.
- Maximum culture performance through balanced formulation
- Maintain high viability (>90%) at high cell densities
- Confidence in performance lot-to-lot with chemically defined, serum-free media
- Easily scaleable to support high-density, large scale production volumes
- Recombinant protein expression in CHO cells
Content & Storage