ProCHOTM 5 Protein-free CHO Medium NAO
ProCHOTM 5, protein free CHO medium, with HEPES and 0.1% Pluronic® F-68, without L-Glutamine, phenol red, hypoxanthine or thymidine, 1 L (NAO)
ProCHOTM Protein-free CHO Media were developed specifically to facilitate the production and downstream processing of recombinant proteins expressed in CHO cells. These protein-free formulations support high-density cultures without the need for animal derived components. Very low levels of human recombinant insulin facilitate both downstream purification and regulatory compliance.
ProCHOTM-5 - For CHO cells already growing in suspension. Supports increased protein production. Contains 0.1% Pluronic® F-68. Does not contain L-glutamine, phenol red, hypoxanthine, or thymidine.
All BioWhittakerTM Cell Culture Media products are for Research Use Only (RUO) and are not approved for human or veterinary use or for use in clinical or in vitro diagnostic procedures. If you require GMP grade media, contact Lonza for more details.
- Serum Free Medium of Non Animal Origin
- Protein-free: facilitates downstream purification
- Non-animal origin: facilitates regulatory compliance
- Without hypoxanthine + thymidine: for use with dhfr selection system
- Multiple formulas to optimize your protein-free applictions including adherent and suspension cells, with high proliferation rates and high protein yield
- Directly convert cultures from adherent with serum to suspension without serum
- Recombinant protein expression
- Optimized for high density suspension production cultures
- Supports high-density culture of CHO cells
Content & Storage
Non Animal Origin (NAO)