HPAEC – Human Pulmonary Artery Endothelial Cells
Cryopreserved ampule of Normal Human Pulmonary Artery Endothelial Cells (HPAEC) containing ≥ 500,000 cells
What You May Also Need
Lonza's Human Pulmonary Artery Endothelial Cells (HPAEC) and media are convenient and easy to use, allowing the researcher to focus on results. Cryopreserved HPAEC cells are shipped in third passage. Proliferating cells are shipped in fourth passage. Cells isolated from Diabetes Type 1 and 2 are also available.
CloneticsTM cells, medium and reagents are quality tested together and guaranteed to give optimum performance as a complete cell system.
- Assured for experimental use up to 15 population doublings
- All cells test negative for mycoplasma, bacteria, yeast, and fungi
- HIV-1, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C are not detected for all donors and/or cell lots
- Characterized by morphological observation throughout serial passage
- Certificate of Analysis provided for every cell lot
- Drug screening
Content & Storage
1 x Cryopreserved ampule of HPAEC containing ≥ 500,000 cells