D-HBE-COPD – Diseased Human Bronchial/Tracheal Epithelial Cells – COPD
What You May Also Need
COPD Airway Cells include lung fibroblasts, bronchial epithelial and bronchial smooth muscle cells. Bronchial epithelial cells from COPD donors are isolated from epithelial lining of airways above bifurcation of the lungs.
Cryopreserved Diseased Human Bronchial Epithelial cells from COPD donors test negative for mycoplasma, bacteria, yeast, and fungi. HIV-1, hepatitis B and hepatitis C are not detected for all donors and/or cell lots.
A Certificate of Analysis is provided for each cell lot purchased. Our catalog number 00195275S are suitable for air-liquid interface studies and are guaranteed to promote full differentiation of the airway epithelium expressed by the formation of a polarized epithelium with good barrier function (transepithelial resistance), secretory phenotype (mucin secretion) and ciliogenesis. Differentiation usually will occur by day 22 in culture.
- All cells test negative for mycoplasma, bacteria, yeast, and fungi
- HIV-1, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C are not detected for all donors and/or cell lots
- Certificate of Analysis provided for every cell lot
- Gene expression pathways
- Phenotypic changes to compounds
- Transfect diseased cells
- Co-culture with immune cells
- Airway remodeling studies
- Cellular interactions
Content & Storage
1 x Cryopreserved ampule containing ≥500,000 cells