Rat Brain Striatum Astrocytes
Ready-to-use CloneticsTM Rat Brain Striatum Astrocytes are obtained from rat brain, passaged once and prepared as cell suspensions for shipment on dry ice.
Each vial contains approximately 1 million cells. Astrocytes can be easily thawed and cultured. Astrocytes can be harvested and re-plated or stored frozen for later use. The cells are shipped overnight on dry ice.
Recommended medium: AGMTM BulletKitTM (CC-3186)
- No tissue dissection or animal handling required
- Increased data reproducibility
- Characteristic morphology and staining tests confirm tissue origin and cell type
- Negative for mycoplasma, bacteria, yeast and fungi
- Certificate of Analysis (CoA) is available for every batch
- Neurotransmitter Function
- Gene Expression
- Signaling Pathways
- Drug/Compound Screening
- Advanced Cell Culture Models
Content & Storage
≥ 1,000,000 cryopreserved cells per ampule