Mouse CD1 Brain Striatum Neurons
Ready-to-use CloneticsTM Mouse Brain Striatum Neurons are isolated from Mouse CD1 brain (E14,15). The cell suspensions of high quality primary embryonic brain neuronal cells (including glia) are prepared by standardized methods, and are ready for immediate culture.
Each vial of striatum cells contains approximately 4 million viable cells. This will seed into 6 or more wells of a 24-well plate and 30 or more wells of a 96-well plate using the recommended plating densities and medium. After approximately 4 days in culture, the cells will form a neurite network and by the 7th day, debris will be minimal.
Recommended Media: PNGMTM BulletKitTM (CC-4461)
- No tissue dissection or animal handling required
- Increased data reproducibility
- Characteristic morphology and staining tests confirm tissue origin and cell type
- Negative for mycoplasma, bacteria, yeast and fungi
- Certificate of Analysis (CoA) is available for every batch
- Neurotransmitter Function
- Gene Expression
- Signaling Pathways
- Drug/Compound Screening
- Advanced Cell Culture Models
Content & Storage
≥ 4,000,000 cryopreserved cells per ampule