SeaPlaqueTM Agarose, 125 g, is the original low melting temperature agarose.
SeaPlaqueTM Agarose is the original low melting temperature agarose. This molecular biology grade agarose produces gels with greater sieving properties and higher clarity than standard melting temperature agarose. The low melting temperature of SeaPlaqueTM Agarose makes it ideal for preparative DNA and RNA electrophoresis, while its low gelling temperature is ideal for cloning of tissue culture cells and viral plaque assays.
Gelling temperature (1.5%) 26°C - 30°C
Melting temperature (1.5%) <65°C
Gel strength (1%) >200 g/cm²
Information about bulk and custom packaging is available through Lonza’s Customer Service Team.
- All Lonza Agarose is quality tested to certify performance
- Low EEO
- Low gelling and melting temperature
- Cloning of tissue culture cells
- Viral plaque assays
- DNA/RNA preparative electrophoresis
Content & Storage
- SeaPlaqueTM Agarose 125 g