AccuGENETM 1 M Tris HCl Buffer
AccuGENETMTris CL or Trishydroxymethyl aminomethane is a buffer with a range (7-9) that coincides with the physiological pH typical of most living organisms. It is the “T” in TAE, TBE and TE Buffers, and one of the most common starting chemicals when creating a biological buffer. Tris HCL is a tris solution brought to a specific pH using hydrochloric acid. . Information about bulk and custom packaging is available through Lonza’s Customer Service Team.
- Reliable - Manufactured according to strict quality control standards to ensure lot-to-lot consistency
- High Quality - No detectable DNase, RNase, or protease activities unless otherwise noted
- Efficient - Ready-made solutions eliminate experiment preparation time
- Flexible - Customized solutions are available to meet individual needs
Content & Storage
- AccuGENETM 1M TRIS-HCl Buffer pH 7.2, 1 L