AccuGENETM 10% SDS
AccuGENETM Sodium dodecyl sulfate is a detergent that is known to denature proteins; It’s used in polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis for the determination of protein molecular weight. It is also used in nucleic acid extraction procedures for the disruption of cell walls and dissociation of nucleic acid / protein complexes. Information about bulk and custom packaging is available through Lonza’s Customer Service Team.
- Reliable - Manufactured according to strict quality control standards to ensure lot-to-lot consistency
- High Quality - No detectable DNase, RNase, or protease activities unless otherwise noted
- Efficient - Ready-made solutions eliminate experiment preparation time
- Flexible - Customized solutions are available to meet individual needs
Content & Storage
- AccuGENETM 10% SDS 500 mL