Integrated solutions to support you from drug discovery to development
COVID-19, a pandemic disease caused by a novel coronavirus, is spreading rapidly throughout the world. The causative agent of COVID-19 is SARS-Cov-2, a beta coronavirus which is an enveloped non-segmented positive-sense RNA virus. COVID-19 disease is characterized by significant airway disease with cough, shortness of breath, fever and pneumonia1.
- Study SARS-CoV-2 infection and immune responses in biologically relevant model systems using our wide panel of primary cells from healthy and diseased tissue
- Create SARS-CoV-2 viral particles in vitro using our NucleofectorTM Transfection technology
- Investigate the effects of existing drugs on COVID-19 disease models in vitro
- Perform safety and toxicity studies for potential new COVID-19 therapeutics in the most biologically relevant model systems
- Develop new vaccine and therapeutic strategies using our GMP culture media