96-well ShuttleTM Device
The medium-throughput add-on for the 4D-NucleofectorTM System suited for transfection of hard-to-transfect cell lines or primary cells in 96-well plates
The 96-well ShuttleTM System is a medium-throughput add-on for the 4D-NucleofectorTM System suited for convenient optimization of Nucleofection conditions or as an assay establishment tool.
The complete system consists of three components:
- The 4D-NucleofectorTM System (Core Unit, cat. no. AAF-1002B, and X Unit, cat. no. AAF-1002X) serving as the program delivery unit
- The 96-well ShuttleTM System which mediates the transfer of the respective 96-well program to a specific well of the 96-well NucleocuvetteTM Plate
- A laptop computer with the 96-well ShuttleTM Software controlling the interaction between the devices
For integration of the 96-well ShuttleTM Device into a liquid handling workstation we offer a separate Automation Server Software (SBA-1001).
There are cell type-specific Optimized Protocols or recommendations available in our knowledge database. In these Optimized Protocols the best Nucleofection conditions are indicated. In addition, we share our experience and knowledge for treatment of individual cell types.
Dimensions: (w × d × h) 34 × 27 × 10 cm (13.39 × 10.63 × 3.94 in)
Weight: 3.0 kg (6.6 lb)
Power supply: 110 VAC +10%/-20% or 230 VAC +10%/-20% 50–60 Hz, self–regulating
Power consumption: 20 VA Protection IP 22
Laptop operating system: Windows 10
- Up to 96 independent programs can be run per plate, processed automatically in <5 minutes
- Modular 6 × 16 NucleocuvetteTM Plate for scalable throughput
- Fulfills pre-requisites for liquid handling integration
- Convenient optimization of any difficult-to-transfect cell line in just 1 plate
- Variable cell numbers from 104 – 106 cells per reaction
- Testing of multiple conditions for assay establishment
- Screening of cDNA, RNAi or CRISPR libraries
Content & Storage
Including laptop with pre-installed 96-well ShuttleTM Software