eCHOTM Feed Powder, Serum-free Medium – Chemically Defined, 10L
What You May Also Need
eCHOTM Feed Powder is a chemically defined, hydrolysate-free, serum-free, and non-animal origin feed to be used together with eCHOTM Basal Powder Medium for supporting high-density CHO cells in suspension. Improved cell growth and protein yield are achieved when combining eCHOTM Basal Medium and eCHOTM Feed Medium. The eCHOTM Medium is compatible with batch and fed-batch culture.
eCHOTM Feed Chemically Defined, Serum-free CHO Feed in combination with eCHOTM Basal Medium is optimized for both cell growth and protein production.
This BioWhittakerTM Cell Culture Medium is produced according to cGMP and labelled "For Further Manufacturing" (FFM). GMP Products are intended for research or further manufacturing use only. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR DIRECT THERAPEUTIC USE IN HUMANS.
If you require different pack sizes, contact Lonza for more details.
- Basal medium with paired feed – good cell proliferation and protein yield
- High cell viability at the end of the batch culture – easy downstream processing
- Low Lactate levels during cell culturing – good protein integrity
- Available as liquid and powder - flexibility
- Powder is one component to make liquid – consistency
- Cost effective ingredients – cost reduction