PowerCHOTMAdvance Chemically Defined Basal Powder 100 L
PowerCHOTMAdvanceTM Media the latest addition to the company’s range of specialized, serum-free media for culturing Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) cells:
• Chemically defined, NAO and serum-free formulation manufactured to regulatory standards
• Next generation media to better support high-density CHO cells in suspension.
The basal powder is developed to improve filterability and avoid cell clogging, it requires other components to prepare PowerCHOTMAdvance&trade
This BioWhittakerTM Cell Culture Media is produced according to cGMP and labelled "For Further Manufacturing" (FFM). GMP Products are intended for research or further manufacturing use only. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR DIRECT THERAPEUTIC USE IN HUMANS.
If you require different pack sizes, contact Lonza for more details.
– Maximum culture performance through balanced formulation
– Maintain high viability (>90%) at high cell densities
– Confidence in performance lot-to-lot with chemically defined, serum-free media
– Easily scaleable to support high-density, large scale production volumes
Less clogging of cells
Improved filtarability of the medium
High yield protein production in CHO cells
Content & Storage
100 L basal powder needs in addition insulin and lipids (not included)