OsteoLyseTM Assay Kit
OsteoLyseTM Assay Kit (contains Human Collagen) provides an easy to use protocol for quantitatively measuring in vitro osteoclast-mediated bone resorption in a high-throughput format.
The OsteoLyseTM assay kit provides an easy to use protocol for quantitatively measuring in vitro osteoclast-mediated bone resorption in a high-throughput format. Osteoclasts can be seeded onto the OsteoLyseTM plate using traditional cell culture protocols.
The assay directly measures the release of Europium-labeled collagen fragments into the osteoclast cell culture supernatant via time resolved fluorescence, indicating their resorption activity levels.
- Convenient - Human collagen covalently bound to wells in plate eliminating the need to purchase bone matrices separately
- Easy to use - Cells can be seeded onto the surface of the OsteoLyseTM plate as used in traditional cell culture protocols
- Effective - Resorptive activity easily measured by simply sampling the cell culture supernatant and counted via time-resolved fluorescence
Content & Storage
- 1 x 96-well OsteoLyseTM Plate
- 1 x Fluorophorereleasing Reagent
- 1 x 96-well Black Assay Plate