Human Hepatocytes, Cryopreserved Plateable and Qualyst Transporter CertifiedTM
Cryopreserved Human Hepatocytes, Plateable and Transporter CertifiedTM cells are certified for use in the BClearTM assay. Each ampule contains >5 million cells.
Cryopreserved Human Hepatocytes, Plateable and Transporter CertifiedTM cells are certified for use in the BClearTM assay. This qualification includes characterization for presence and functionality of nine transmembrane transporters that are known to play key roles in drug metabolism and disposition.
These hepatocytes are qualified for high viabilities and healthy cultures lasting a minimum of 5 days in culture. Transporter CertifiedTM Hepatocytes specifically support studying drug-drug interactions where transport of a drug may be involved. They are also ideal for disease modeling, genomics applications, and other applications where high quality plated hepatocytes are required.
- Certified by Qualyst Transporter Systems for use in the BClearTM Assay
- Ensured drug transporter function similar to freshly isolated hepatocytes
- Precharacterized for appropriate hepatocyte morphology for > 7 days
- Large inventory of multiple donors
- Drug-Drug interaction studies
- Drug transporter kinetics
- Low clearance metabolism studies
- Disease modeling
- Short term cellular toxicity studies
- 3D cell culture
Content & Storage
1 x Cryopreserved ampule HUCPQ containing >5 million viable cells